Happiness Guarantee Terms and Conditions
365 Day Happiness Guarantee - Swapover
Regal is proud to offer our customers an exclusive 365 Day Happiness Guarantee. You may swap your mattress over as many times as you like in the first year until you find the mattress that's just right for you.
- The 365 Day Happiness Guarantee is only valid at the point of purchase, with proof of purchase. and the term commences from the day of delivery of the original mattress purchase.
As the Manufacturer we can offer this Australian-first Happiness Guarantee for a full year, in addition to our normal Manufacturing Warranty.
- If your mattress is not to your satisfaction, you can ‘swap’ to an alternative mattress at any time during the first year of purchase to achieve the right comfort solution.
- A refitting can take place after a minimum of 14 days has passed from the delivery of the mattress. Sometimes it takes up to two weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress.
- The customer must return to the store they purchased their original mattress from for a refitting.
- The ‘swap over’ mattress must be different to that previously purchased.
- Mattress care and base compliance as set out on the website Warranty Terms and Conditions must be abided at all times.
The customer may swap their mattress as many times as they feel the need but the Swap Over fee applies to each Swap Over.
- A Swap Over Fee of $120 for Freight and Handling will be charged to the customer for each Swap Over requested. This fee is for Ground Floor Metro Deliveries. Other areas or apartments may incur a greater charge.
The Happiness Guarantee applies only to purchases of Regal Sleep Solutions Pocket Spring mattress ranges.
- The Happiness Guarantee does not apply to Non-Standard Items including: Floor stock/ clearance mattresses, pillows and accessory items.
- The Happiness Guarantee does not apply to bases or bedheads.
- Custom orders and special size mattresses do not qualify for the Happiness Guarantee under any conditions.
The 365 Day Happiness Guarantee applies on all Regal Mattresses purchased at Regal Stores and Online after May 10th 2019.
- If a customer chooses a mattress of greater value than their original purchase they will be required to pay the additional price difference.
- If a customer swaps their mattress for one of lesser value than their original purchase, there will be no refund of the price difference.
Mattresses must be returned in ‘as new’ condition with no marks or stains on the mattress, panels or border of the mattress. Soiled or marked mattresses will not be accepted under this guarantee.
We highly recommend the customer purchases a high quality mattress protector at the time of purchase or confirms that they have the same.
If you would like to swap your mattress over please contact the store you purchased your mattress from and arrange to come back in for a re-fitting.